OUR COMPANY AT A GLANCE
About the owner:
Michelle Newberry has worked in the accounting field for over 20 years. She has a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. She specializes in accounting for law firms. She is QuickBooks certified.
Michelle resides in Wilmington, NC and enjoys going to the beach, reading books, and spending time with her family.
Benefits for You!
Benefits of Working with Us
- Experienced accountants with many years of experience
- Specialization in law firm accounting and Trust accounting
- Fixed accounting fees determined in advance regardless of income level
- Excellent service with customer satisfaction as our #1 priority
- Prompt communication via phone, email, or Zoom
- Confidentiality is guaranteed
- Reliable, accurate, and prompt service
- Affordable prices
Benefits of Virtual Bookkeeping
- With advances in technology, many business functions can be performed remotely. Virtual bookkeeping is great for businesses that want an accounting professional to handle accounting but don’t have enough transactions to justify hiring a part-time or full-time employee. Virtual accounting can be more efficient because you are only paying for the hours actually worked. You are not spending money on the other expenses that come with hiring an office employee such as: time wasted when there is no work to be done, employee benefits or employment taxes, and extra space taken up at another computer desk. Your accounting is taken care of by an experienced individual who is well trained in online accounting.
Damian has worked at Coastal Carolina Accounting since January 2019. Damian assists with bookkeeping for clients. He is a fast learner and great with technology. He has an HVAC degree, but decided that he likes accounting more than HVAC. We are happy to have him as an employee.